Search This Blog

Pages

Sunday, June 3, 2012

1st day in CA

So we are finally in CA... Crazy couple of days... We left SLC on Saturday and spent the night in Mesquite NV with my mother in law, we had a really nice visit she took us out to eat at a nice restaurant I had some yummy filet mignon.... I worry about her at times since my step father in law passed away a year ago. I am happy we were able to spend some time with her and we plan to see her again on our way home...

We left early this morning and arrived this after noon around 5:00. Driving through Las Vegas was so much fun, LOL, NOT!!! there is allot of road construction going on. We had quite some fun trying to find another entrance to the freeway, of course that took an hour out of our schedule. I was able to take some really nice photos though... I would say We did have to use the bleep button allot with my husband lol when we could not find an entrance with all the trafic. I feel bad it was so stressful for him... I do feel very lucky though to be married to such an amazing guy!!! I love him and felt really happy today knowing we are having such a nice family vacation away from work and stress :) I took some fun photos I plan to take lots more to add to this blog.... I hope you enjoy our vacation as much as we are! lots of love and hugs to all!!! XOXO


























No comments:

Post a Comment