Search This Blog

Pages

Monday, June 4, 2012

Sending prayers to an amazing beautiful friend

I mentioned a couple days ago about my dear friends loss of her Mom and tonight sadly her father has passed as well. Some how sharing photos and talking about my vacation does not feel right when a dear amazing friend has suffered such terrible losses in less then a year.

So I want to dedicate this blog tonight to my amazing friend Kelly! I am so truly sorry for your loss, Kelly you truly are a strong beautiful and very talented young lady. You will truly touch so many lives with your talent. I am so very sorry for your loss, I cannot imagine all the pain and sadness you are feeling at this time. I want you to know that you will always be a part of our family and we will always be there for you!

I am at a loss for words.  I ask now for all my friends and family to start a prayer chain tonight for this beautiful young lady Kelly, Please place her and her family in your prayers!!! Hug your families tonight and every night!!!!.....

Lets send Kelly so much love and support!!! Please pray for comfort and love!

No comments:

Post a Comment